50 g ecoBrown’s Wholegrain Rice Powder
50 g butter
1 egg yolk
20 g icing sugar
1/8 tsp baking soda
10 g corn flour
1. Beat together butter and icing sugar until fluffy.
2. Add in egg yolk and beat to combine.
3. Slowly fold in wholegrain rice powder, corn flour and baking powder.
4. When mixture becomes dough, shape into tart mould.
5. Preheat oven to 160ºC. Fill with desired fillings and bake for 20 minutes until cooked.
500 g raisins • 500 g water
50 g espresso • 80 g caster sugar
1. Boil raisins in water until softened. Add in espresso, caster sugar and cook until liquid dries up.
2. Blend until smooth and keep cool until ready to use. Stir in mixed nuts.