1. Order and Payment:How do I place an order?
- Step 1: Pick your desired ecoBrown’s product(s).
- Step 2: Choose your quantity and add to basket.
- Step 3: Click the basket on the top right corner, review your order, and checkout.
- Yes you can.
- Making payment is easy and can be done online using your debit/credit card (Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Diners Club International), online banking, eWallet and Paypal.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us containing an online receipt.
2. Delivery and Tracking:What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800 88 7423 within 2 days of receiving the item.
What should I do if I didn't receive the order after 7 working days?
- Please send us an email at email@example.com or call us at 1800 88 7423 within 7-18 days after you placed the order.
How do I track my order?
- We will send you a tracking number when your item has been dispatched.
- Alternately, you may track with the steps below:
- Login your account (Dekstop view: Top right corner of the website | Mobile View: Bottom of the side menu)
- On the page, you will be able to view all the orders you have made.
- Click into the order Number to check the tracking details.
- Your item will be dispatched within 3 working days.
I ordered multiple items but not all were delivered.
- We’ll send you the available items first if some of them are out of stock. The rest will be sent over at a later date when stock is available. In the event that you find something missing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 04-735 5620 (e-commerce department).
Can I schedule the date of my delivery?
- We cannot schedule deliveries for you but you can get in contact with our courier partner to arrange for a specific day/time for your delivery once we send you the tracking number.
- Once orders are confirmed, they cannot be cancelled.
- We only ship throughout Malaysia.
How do I know my order is shipped?
- Login your account to check the order history. "Fulfilled" status means order already shipped. "Unfulfilled" means parcel pending on shipping out.