- 50 g ecoBrown’s Pure Wholegrain Rice Powder
- 50 g butter
- 1 egg yolks
- 20 g icing sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 10 g corn flour
- Beat together butter and icing sugar until fluffy.
- Add in egg yolks and beat to combine.
- Slowly fold in pure wholegrain rice powder, corn flour and baking powder.
- When mixture becomes dough, fill the dough into a pineapple roll pastry press or mould, and then press out into a strip of 5 cm length.
- Roll pineapple filling into small ball sized.
- Place pineapple filling at one end and roll up the pastry, as in a Swiss roll, enough to enclose the jam. Do not overlap.
- Put the rolls on the baking tray. Brush with egg wash.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes and turn the baking tray 180ºC and continue to bake for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave to cool before storing.