75 g egg whites
2 g vinegar
45 g sugar
45 g egg yolk
20 g corn oil
5 g cocoa powder
5 g instant coffee powder
20 g ecoBrown’s Wholegrain Rice Powder
65 g hot water
1. Mix coffee powder and hot water to form paste, keep aside.
2. Place egg yolk and corn oil into the mixture and mix to combine. Next, add cocoa powder, wholegrain rice powder and egg. Mix well.
3. Beat egg whites with sugar and vinegar until soft peak, mix with coffee mixture.
4. Preheat oven to 160ºC for 20 – 30 minutes.
5. Prepare a 7 x 7 inch tray and line with parchment paper.
6. Bake until the cake is cooked, around 30 minutes.