180g ecoBrown’s Wholegrain Rice Powder • 40g tapioca starch
30g green-pea starch • 4 eggs • 3 tbsp avocado Oil • 2 tsp salt
1. Mix together ecoBrown’s wholegrain rice powder, tapioca starch, green-pea starch, avocado oil and eggs until dough is formed.
2. Generously dust your counter with wholegrain rice powder. Place the dough onto counter and knead a few times until fairly smooth.
3. Divide dough into four equal portions sand work with 1 portion at a time, keeping the rest covered. Press the dough to flatten it slightly. Using a pasta machine set at the widest setting, run the dough through three times. Keep rolling through until the narrowest setting is used.
4. Cut dough sheet horizontally into half and pass each through the fettuccine cutter. Dust pasta with wholegrain rice powder and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough sheets.
5. Bring a pot of salted water to boil and cook until tender, then soak the cooked pasta in cold water. Drain off water and serve.