100 g ready to use reduced sugar red bean paste
20 g caster sugar
55 g butter, softened
1 egg yolk
1 g baking soda
50 g ecoBrown’s Wholegrain Rice Powder
5g corn flour
1. Roll red bean paste into 30 cm log. Keep aside.
2. Mix together caster sugar, butter, egg yolk, baking soda, corn flour and wholegrain rice powder until dough is formed.
3. Flatten the dough into sheet and place the red bean log over the brown rice dough and roll into a log.
4. Preheat oven to 160ºC. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
5. Slice the dough vertically and place on lined baking tray. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cooked.