6 whole eggs
90 g glutinous rice flour
20 g ecoBrown’s Wholegrain Rice Powder
80 g caster sugar
5 g instant yeast
15 g cocoa powder
10 g rice bran oil
15 g milk powder
A pinch of salt
1. Sift together all powder-based ingredients.
2. Dissolve instant yeast in 1 tbsp of water, keep aside.
3. Whisk together eggs and sugar until thick and creamy, add in yeast dilution.
4. Fold in sifted ingredients, and oil. Then pour into a 6” x 6” rectangle pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Preheat oven to 160ºC and bake the cake for 40 minutes or until cooked.
6. Let cool and serve.