50 g ecoBrown’s Wholegrain Rice Powder • 20 g Jati Rice Flour
10 g corn flour • 30 g icing sugar • 1/2 tsp baking soda • 1 egg yolk
80 g butter • 120 g raisins fillings (recipe follows)
1. Sift together wholegrain rice powder, rice flour, corn flour, icing sugar and baking soda.
2. Mix together egg yolk and butter until combined.
3. Fold in sifted flour and mix well to form dough.
4. Roll the dough flat and cut out individual dough by using flower shaped cutter. Place the dough on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
5. Preheat oven to 160ºC
6. Fill the center of the flower shaped dough with raisin fillings and bake in oven for 20 – 30 minutes or until the dough is cooked.
FOR SESAME DOUGH:
Mix in 50 g of finely ground black sesame powder into the dough to make sesame based dough.
150 g raisins • 250 g hot water
1. Soak raisins with hot water until soft.
2. Strain and discard liquid, blend raisins and cook in a pan over medium heat until liquid evaporates. Once it has become paste-like, keep aside in a container for later use.