50g ecoBrown's Wholegrain Rice Powder
50g tempura powder
50g corn flour
salt and pepper (to taste)
330ml soda water
500g fish fillet
enough oil for deep-frying
50g corn flour for dusting
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl whisk together the batter ingredients until well mixed.
- Lightly dust the fish with corn flour then dip in the batter until evenly coated.
- Heat the oil to 150-160°C.
- Deep fry the fish until light golden and crisp on both sides.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve the tempura with dipping sauce, salad, or fries.