Win Gold 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧’𝐬
CNY WIN GOLD WITH ecoBrown’s CONTEST 2023
- This contest is organized and managed by SERBA WANGI SDN. BHD (also named “ecoBrown’s”) will run from 28th November 2022 at 12:00 am and ends on 19th February 2023 at 11:59 pm.
- This Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens residing in Malaysia aged 18 and above (as of the date of participation in this contest) holding a valid Malaysian National Registration Identity Card only.
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the contest: - - Employees of the Organizer, including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers, and sisters, including spouses); and/or representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organizer including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses).
To enter this contest, participants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Participants must purchase any ecoBrown's products in a single receipt at any ecoBrown’s online or offline store during the Contest Period.
- Each receipt (proof of purchase) can be used once and is considered as one valid contest entry only.
- To participate in the contest, participants who purchase offline must follow below steps:
Step 1: Take a clear picture of the receipt with packaging (marked with receipt number),
Step 2: Take a clear picture of ecoBrown’s product value and your name & IC to 017-974 5328
Example: RM50, TAN AH LEE, 1234567890
- Participants who purchase any ecoBrown's products on shop.ecobrown.com during the contest period, will automatically participate in this lucky draw event
- To increase the chance of winning, participants may submit multiple entries with different proof of purchase.
- Prizes for this contest are as follows:
Grand Prize: Gold Bar 999.9/24K (10gm) + Special Gift
First Prize: Gold Bar 999.9/24K (5gm) + Special Gift
Second Prize: Gold Bar 999.9/24K (3gm) + Special Gift
Third Prize: Gold Bar 999.9/24K (1gm) + Special Gift
Special Prizes: 88 sets Special Gift + Fu Lu Shou (250g limited edition ecoBrown's Gold, 250g limited edition ecoBrown’s Steam Brown Rice, and 250g limited edition ecoBrown’s Original)
Consolation Prizes: 88 sets of Heist eMovie Tickets + Special Gift (e-cash voucher RM10 & ecoBrown’s 3 plus series beverages)
Each participant may win only 1 prize. For the avoidance of doubt, if a participant has won any of the prizes whether it is the First Prize, Second Prize, or Consolation Prizes they will no longer be eligible to win any more prizes including the Grand Prize.
- a) Selection of finalist shall be done as follow:
- Winners shall be selected randomly, and all qualified participants will be put into the draw system (which will be computerized) as the company may determine in its sole and absolute discretion—starting from Consolation Prizes, Special Prize, Third Prize, Second Prize, First Prize, and Grand Prize under auditor witness.
- Winners for Consolation Prizes will be published on our social media on 12th January 2023.
- Winners for Grand, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 88 Special Prizes will be published on our social media on 28th February 2023.
- By participating in this contest, you are agreeable to be contacted by the Organizer via WhatsApp, email, and post if you are the winner.
- If the winner is uncontactable or contact was attempted, the Organizer reserves the right to select an alternative winner for the contest.
ecoBrown’s reserved the right to change the prizes.
- All entries received out of the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
- Contest entries will be disqualified for multiple submissions using the same receipt number.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify and/or exclude Participants and/or revoke the Prize if: -
(i) The participant is ineligible or does not meet any of the eligibility criteria set out in the above; or
(ii) The participant does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from the Organizer; or
(iii) The participant breaches the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violates any applicable laws or regulations; or
(iv) The winners cannot be reached or contacted within 7 days after the announcement of winners; or
(v) If it is discovered that the participant has violated the spirit of this Contest by purchasing products and reselling them in the market; or
(vi) In the Organizer’s sole determination, it believes that the participant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating, or deception.
- In the event of a disqualification after the Prize has been awarded, the Organizer reserves the right to demand the return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value from the disqualified Participant.
Winners for Grand, 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Winners for Grand, 1st, 2nd, 3rd need to come and collect the Prizes at this specific location and time:
(i) The Prizes collection period is only from 1st March 2023 - 10 March 2023,
collection time will be 11.00am - 2.00 pm & 4.00 pm - 6.00pm during working days.
(ii) Kindly bring along your (IC, Original Receipt and Packaging)
(iii) Address for Prizes collection:
Co-labs Coworking Tropicana Gardens
Lot 2F-33 - 2F-35B, Level 2,
Tropicana Gardens Mall, No. 2A, Persiaran Surian,
Tropicana Indah, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
(iv) We will forfeit the winners if they don't comply with our Terms & Conditions
Winners for Consolation Prizes & Special Prizes
21.Heist movie tickets are claimable in most GSC cinemas Malaysia, except for the following states listed:
(i) Sabah - ONLY available & accessible at GSC One Borneo, GSC Suria KK
(ii) Sarawak - ONLY available & accessible at GSC Bintang Miri, GSC The Spring Kuching
(iii) Pahang - ONLY available & accessible at GSC Kuantan City Mall, GSC Star Mentakab
(iv) Kelantan - NO GSC Cinema available
(v) Terengganu - NO GSC Cinema available
- Consolation Prizes redemption period:
(i) We will use WhatsApp to reach winners for Consolation Prizes on 12th January 2023.
(ii) Winners for Consolation Prizes will need to follow the instructions listed in the WhatsApp message and claim the prize between 12th January 2023 - 18th January 2023.
(iii) Prizes will be forfeited automatically if the winner fails to follow the instructions listed in the WhatsApp message to claim their Prizes within a definite time.
(iv) Winners that claim their Prizes successfully shall receive eMovie Tickets via email on 19th January 2023.
- Special Prizes redemption period:
(i) We will use WhatsApp to reach winners for Special Prizes on 28th Feb 2023.
(ii) Winners for Special Prizes will need to follow the instructions listed in the WhatsApp message and claim the prize between 1st March 2023 - 10th March 2023.
(iii) Prizes will be forfeited automatically if the winner fails to follow the instructions listed in the WhatsApp message to claim their Prizes within a definite time.
(iv) Winners that claim their Prizes successfully shall receive Prizes through delivery before 31st March 2023.
Proof of Purchase:
- Retain original sales receipt as proof of purchase.
- Take a clear picture of the receipt with packaging if the participant purchased offline, Shopee or Lazada flagship store. (marked with receipt number).
- Take a clear picture of ecoBrown’s product value and your name & IC to 017 974 5328. Example: RM50, TAN AH LEE, 1234567890.
Term & Conditions
- Serba Wangi Sdn. Bhd. will not be responsible for entries that are incomplete or have invalid information.
- Serba Wangi Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to disqualify any participants without notice at any point of the redemption or after should he/she be found to have not fulfilled the prerequisites of the redemption prior to participation.
- Serba Wangi Sdn. Bhd. will not be liable for any failure or delay in performing its obligations if such failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond reasonable control.
- Participants agree, if so required, to participate in publicity events without any compensation or fees. The Organizer reserves the right to use the name, address, mobile number, photograph, particulars and/or documents of the Participants or winners for the purpose of advertising and all other forms of publicity from time to time without any royalty or compensation given to the Participants or winners.
- ecoBrown’s reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend the rules of the redemption without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either on Serba Wangi Sdn. Bhd. official website or social media page in the Terms and Conditions.
- Serba Wangi Sdn. Bhd. retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property contained within the redemption and owns the copyright to all content within.
- Participants’ personal details collected by Serba Wangi Sdn. Bhd. will be kept private and confidential.
- Serba Wangi Sdn. Bhd. will not be responsible for any technical error that occurs during Internet access, telecommunications networks or any prevention of entry to the redemption.
This Privacy Notice sets out how Serba Wangi Sdn. Bhd. (“the Company”) and its wholly owned subsidiaries will handle personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) and the laws of Malaysia.
Our Company and our subsidiaries value the trust of our users and the public. We are committed to protecting your personal information and ensuring that your personal information is used only for the purposes stated herein and/or as otherwise provided for in law.
Definition of Personal Information
Personal information refers to any information which relates directly or indirectly to you. This includes any information that can be used to distinguish, identify or contact you. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, personal information encompasses sensitive personal information which relates to information relating to your health, political opinions, religious beliefs, etc.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect personal information to personally identify you when you visit our website and use our application. This is to ensure a smoother and more efficient user experience. We may also collect information that personally identifies you if you choose to submit your personal information for the various purposes made available on our website and application. This information may include data not limited to contact information about you such as your name, address(es), telephone number(s), email address(es) and other contact information, profession, date of birth, country of residence and gender. We will then serve you with a personal data protection notice ("Notice") to confirm your consent and notify you on our processing of your personal information. The processing of your personal information will be done in accordance with all applicable laws. Our Company and/or its subsidiaries may collect personal information from you in one or more of the following methods:
- Use of any of our services, products, website or mobile application
- The filling in of forms, surveys, competitions etc.
- By responding to any marketing materials we send out
- By application and/or registration with any of our subsidiaries
- By providing feedback to us (for example via our websites or in hard copy)
Other than personal information obtained from you directly (as laid out above), we may also obtain your personal information from third parties we deal with and from such other sources in respect of which you have given your consent to disclose information relating to you and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
The Company and/or its subsidiaries may collect personal information from you or from the category of third parties identified above which is to be utilized for one or more of the following purposes:
- To properly identify you
- To assess your application(s) /request(s) for our services and/or products
- To keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you have requested
- To establish and better manage any relationship we may have with you
- To process any communications you send us (for example, answering any queries and dealing with any complaints and feedbacks)
- To improve our services and products and to develop new services and products
- To produce data, reports and statistics which may be used by the Company for commercial purposes
- To investigate, respond to a defend claims made against, or involving the Company and/or its subsidiaries
- To conduct marketing activities
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- For any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities
Incomplete provision of Personal Information
Where indicated (for example in application forms), it is obligatory to provide your personal information to us to enable us to process your application for our services and/or products. Should you decline to provide such obligatory personal information, we may not be able to process your application or provide you with our services or products.
Disclosure of Personal Information
As a part of providing you with our services and/or products and the management and/or operation of the same, the Company and/or its subsidiaries may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
- Law enforcement and government agencies
- The Company and/or its subsidiaries, business partners, clients and relevant business parties
- Companies and/or organizations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers
- Companies and/or organizations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions that you have requested
- Our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting your personal information
- Other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent subjected at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to the Company and/or its subsidiaries.
- Any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, marketing and research, training, distribution, data processing, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to the Company And/or its subsidiaries
- Any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality who has undertaken the responsibility to keep such information confidential.
We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties without your consent.
However, we may disclose your personal information if required by law or in good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes.
Right to Access and Correct Personal Information
We can assist you to access and correct your personal information held by us.
Where you wish to have access to your personal information in the Company and/or its subsidiaries possession, or where you are of the opinion that such personal information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or where relevant, not up-to-date, you may make a request by sending us an e-mail at the address detailed at the end of this Privacy Notice.
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request to access or correct your personal information within 21 days of receiving your duly completed Data Access Request Form/Data Correction Request Form and the relevant processing fee (if any).
Please note that the Company and/or its subsidiaries may have to withhold access to your personal information in certain situations, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity or where information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated requests for the same information. Nevertheless, we will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.
The Company and its subsidiaries collect information about your use of our website and mobile application from Cookies or other methods. Cookies are packets of information stored in your computer which assist your website navigation by customizing site information tailored to your needs. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used.
You are not obliged to accept cookies. If you are concerned, you can set your computer either to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. However, rejection of cookies may affect your use of the website as we will be unable to personalize aspects of your use of the website.
Third-Party Links and Direct and Indirect Marketing
In an attempt to provide increased value to our users, the Company and/or its subsidiaries may use your personal information to provide you with information about our and third party services and/or products, which may or may not be of interest to or benefit you.
In certain instances, we may disclose your personal information to our preferred merchants and strategic partners. However, please note that we will only disclose your personal information to our merchants and strategic partners where your prior consent has been obtained and subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to the Company and its subsidiaries.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that our agreements with our merchants and/or strategic partners include appropriate privacy and confidentiality obligations.
If you do not wish your personal information to be utilized for the purposes of marketing or should you change your mind in relation to your previous decision, please contact us via e-mail at the address detailed at the end of this Privacy Notice. Your latest written instructions to us will prevail.
Please be informed that this Privacy Notice applies solely to our website/mobile application and/or our subsidiary’s website/mobile application and does not apply to any third party websites you may access from our websites. To determine how they deal with your Personal Information, you should ensure that you read their respective privacy policies.
Notification of Changes
Please check our website http://www.shop.ecobrown.com on an ongoing basis for information on our most up-to-date practices.
If you wish to access or correct your personal information, or limit our processing of your personal information, or if you have questions or concerns related to this Privacy Statement, you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Attn: Privacy Officer
Serba Wangi Sdn Bhd
Lot T2, No 111, Kompleks Perniagaan Ampang,
Lebuhraya Sultanah Bahiyah,
05050 Alor Setar,
Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia.
Tel No.: [04-7355620]
Tel No: +604-735 5620
Fax No: +604-735 2609